Growth is hard. However, it is also one of the key goals for any business or startup.
This explains why growth hacking tools are all the rage amongst marketers right now.
In simple words, growth hacking is the process of making the most of your marketing strategies, in a way that maximizes results and minimizes costs.
And who doesn’t want that?
One of the widely-believed myths, however, is that traditional marketers cannot take on growth hacking roles. This stems from the idea that to use growth hacking tools, you require technical skills such as data tracking, analytics, and coding.
Now, while this might’ve been the case until a few years back, things are blatantly different today.
There are several online growth hacking tools that empower even non-coders to accelerate growth for their company.
The Best Growth Hacking Tools in 2022
In fact, Dropbox grew from 100K users to 4M within a span of 15 months and with minimal investment.
So that you too can reap the benefits of this kickass strategy, we’ve collated a list of 19 of the best growth hacking tools—both free and paid.
We will also walk you through the key features, pros, cons, usability, and some smart tips for using each growth hacking tool.
Now, without further ado, let’s get started with the list of code-free growth hacking tools.
1. Hello Bar
Image via Hello Bar
Hello Bar is an incredibly simple tool that can help you turn site visitors into leads, subscribers, and buyers. It gives users access to beautifully designed pop-ups such as bars, modals, and sliders to leverage a variety of custom CTAs.
However, don’t let the platform’s name fool you. As one of the top-notch growth hacking tools, it offers a lot more than just notification bars. Let’s find out why we have included this in this list of growth hacking tools.
- You can schedule offers and messaging by date, time, type of visitors, and more.
- The ability to track, analyze, and optimize performance.
- Hundreds of pre-built themes and styles.
- A Design Assistant that automatically detects your site design and matches colors, fonts, and styles.
- A/B testing features.
- It enables you to promote your website through various social media channels.
- Pre-built integrations with a number of platforms and tools.
- Easy sign-up and one-click installation.
- Doesn’t require you to have coding skills.
- Hello Bar’s paid plans are relatively expensive.
- Several limitations on the number of views allotted with each plan.
- Right from the set-up to the usage, Hello Bar is extremely straightforward to use.
Unfortunately, Hello Bar doesn’t come with a free trial. However, it does offer a free Starter plan with certain limitations. Check out its paid plans below:
- Growth: $29 per month
- Premium: $49 per month
- Elite: $99 per month
Pro Tip: Hello Bar’s Exit-Intent technology is one of the best growth hacking strategies to reduce cart abandonment.
Image via SnapEngage
If you’re a growth hacker looking for an easy way to engage with your website visitors, SnapEngage is a great tool. A live chat platform, SnapEngage offers a suite of innovative features that will help you retain existing customers, along with finding new ones.
Want to know the best part?
SnapEngage is one of the few growth hacking tools that offer a completely personalized professional onboarding service.
- It lets you engage with potential customers right where they are through mobile-optimized chat, Facebook messenger, Zalo integrations, and more.
- Easy to set up and highly customizable CRM integrations.
- A smart chatbot that will make your website visitors feel taken care of.
- Advanced reporting and analytics for you to better understand your leads.
- The Design Studio helps you create fully customizable chat boxes, backgrounds, buttons, and more.
- It offers a spectacular video conferencing experience.
- It is extremely easy to manage multiple chats at once.
- It enables real-time translation of more than 100 languages.
- There is no dedicated mobile app.
- To use SnapEngage, you need to pay annually.
- SnapEngage is extremely easy to use and comes with heaps of tutorials and support to fall back on.
No free trial is offered by SnapEngage. As for its pricing plans, there are three options:
- Essentials: From $16 per user per month
- Professional: From $26 per user per month
- Enterprise: Needs to be customized as per your requirements
Pro Tip: Reap the benefits of SnapEngage’s Onboarding Assistance Program to guarantee success from the very beginning.
Image via Nimble
Next on our list of growth hacking tools is Nimble. Nimble is a popular CRM software that helps you take control of your customer data. It is trusted by 140,000 professionals from across the globe and has closed over 10 million deals to date.
How, you may ask?
Let’s find out.
- Nimble allows you to create and manage an unlimited number of custom pipelines.
- It updates contacts with a sea of information including company name, education, shared relationships, mutual interests, contact details, etc.
- You can easily segment prospects to reach out and connect with.
- It can greatly enrich your social media marketing strategy.
- Nimble works everywhere a growth hacker works—in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Gmail, as well as on your browser.
- Nimble only offers one pricing plan.
- Its dashboard requires design improvements.
- Nimble comes with an intuitive interface that’s easy to learn and use.
Unlike most other growth tools and marketing tools, Nimble offers a free trial for 14 days where you can test out its features. Let’s take a look at its pricing plans:
- Nimble Business: $25 per user per month
Pro Tip: Keep close tabs on the ‘What’s New’ section on Nimble’s website. The platform is constantly updating itself with kickass features.
Image via Hootsuite
Wishing there were specific growth hacking tools that let you manage multiple social media accounts at once? Look no further than Hootsuite.
As one of the favorite growth hacking tools for small businesses, Hootsuite allows growth hackers to streamline social media post scheduling, and tracking the metrics across multiple channels. What’s more, you can do all this from one place without logging into each channel.
It’s easy to see why this tool belongs to the list of elite growth hacking tools. It’s simple to use, requires no coding knowledge, and helps you streamline social media marketing.
What else does it do? Let’s take a look at its features.
- Manage multiple social media channels and networks including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Plus, WordPress, and Foursquare.
- Schedule hundreds of social media posts, tweets or updates across networks.
- A single dashboard to monitor mentions, direct messages and replies across all social networks.
- Collaboration options enable delegation of tasks within the marketing team.
- Measure social media metrics across marketing channels and craft custom reports.
- Easy access to multiple social media channels and apps
- Customized analytics
- Auto scheduling of social media posts
- Convenient collaboration tools
- Free version
- Custom URL shorteners are expensive.
- Analytics not available with the free plan.
- While the learning curve can be longer due to the platform’s multiple components, there are helpful tutorials to guide you through.
Hootsuite offers a free forever plan for one user to manage two social media accounts. You can try out Hootsuite’s features with a 30-day free trial of any of these plans:
- Professional: $49 per month
- Team: $129 per month
- Business: $739 per month
- Enterprise: Contact the company for pricing details
Pro Tip: Publish Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook ads from a single place.
Image via Qualaroo
Qualaroo is an automated research platform that helps growth marketers discover insights about website visitors. This software goes way beyond the ‘what’—it unearths ‘why’ people are doing what they’re doing.
And because Qualaroo responses catch your visitor in real-time, they are 10 times more valuable than email surveys.
You can see why we have included this in the list of easy-to-use growth hacking tools.
- A variety of excellent question survey templates that gather customer feedback, and enable companies to qualify leads.
- A Sentiment Analysis for users to gauge what their customers think about their services.
- The ability to respond to user feedback in real-time.
- Qualaroo integrates well with a number of tools and platforms.
- Customer support is very prompt and helpful.
- The dashboard’s visuals and design need improvement.
- The price is on the higher side, and you need to pay the whole year’s fee at once.
- Qualaroo is really simple to set up and use.
Interested users can try any Qualaroo plan for free for 15 days. Check out its paid pricing plans:
- Essentials: $80 per month
- Premium: $160 per month
- Enterprise: Needs to be customized as per your requirements
Pro Tip: Go through Qualaroo’s elaborate Guides to make the most of your marketing efforts.
Image via Marketo Engage
Looking for growth hacking tools that give you AI-powered insights into your customers? Marketo Engage is one of the best growth hacking tools in the area of marketing automation. It has improved marketing campaigns for thousands of businesses.
It helps growth hackers bring together customer data, content, automation, and analytics, to keep customers coming back for more.
- AI-powered content to impress your customers.
- Insightful data that enrich customer profiles.
- You can personalize your site experience for anonymous site visitors.
- A visual editor and fully responsive templates to create stunning automated emails.
- Exceptional integration with Salesforce.
- A highly active community of users to seek encouragement and inspiration from.
- No pricing details are mentioned on the website.
- Its landing page builder is a bit limiting.
- It’s very complex for beginners.
- The software can take some time to understand and get used to.
No free trial is available for Marketo Engage. It offers four paid plans as given below. However, you need to contact their sales team for further information on pricing.
Pro Tip: Make the most of Marketo Engage by using its social media marketing tools.
Image via Expandi
Do you use LinkedIn for B2B sales? For B2B growth hackers who are focused on boosting leads on LinkedIn, Expandi is one of the best growth hacking tools.
With A-listers and over 12,000 companies as clients, Expandi has clearly earned the distinction of being one of the top growth hacking tools.
Interested in knowing what makes us include this tool in the list of growth hacking tools that need no coding skills? Read on.
- Automate LinkedIn marketing by sending personalized invites to target profiles.
- Send up to 100 personalized invites and an equal number of messages in a day.
- Maximize outreach by combining your personalized invites with View, Follow, Endorse, and like Content features.
- As one of the best email marketing tools, Expandi helps you create highly targeted campaigns on LinkedIn.
- Manage all LinkedIn communication with a smart inbox
- Personalize your messages, CTA, and reminders with a captivating image or GIF
- Easy integration with email.
- Proxy IP address and cloud-based.
- Unique tools to streamline LinkedIn marketing.
- One of the safest growth hacking tools.
- The log-in process can be complicated.
- The website is cluttered.
- Although the initial setup process can be difficult, customer support is available to guide you through the process.
- Like many other growth hacking tools, Expandi offers a 7-day free trial. There is one paid plan that costs $99 per month per seat.
Pro Tip: Send personalized event invites to your first-degree connections and all event attendees of your connections.
Image via Zapier
To effectively engage with their target audiences, growth hackers need cutting edge growth hacking tools and channels. Not surprisingly, small businesses are focusing on boosting their investment in the marketing tech stack.
However, this can also mean marketers are left with an unenviable task of juggling multiple B2B marketing tools and apps. If you are looking for smart growth hacking tools that let you connect your marketing tech stack, Zapier is the solution.
Here are the features that make Zapier an obvious entrant in our list of the top growth hacking tools for 2022.
- Zapier is one of the very few growth hacking tools to offer pre-built integrations with over 4000 apps.
- Streamline workflow by integrating marketing platforms, ERPs and CRMs.
- Sync data seamlessly from multiple sources without worrying about coding knowledge.
- Set smart filters and schedule actions (such as sending emails) when specific conditions are met (clicks, purchases, downloads).
- Easy to set up and use
- No code automation
- Multiple integrations
- Clean dashboard
- Good customer support
- Microsoft integrations are not optimal.
- Syncing data from different sources can take time.
- Zapier is one of the growth hacking tools known for its ease of use.
Zapier has a free forever plan for up to 5 connections. If you need more integrations, you will need to buy one of these paid plans:
- Starter: $19 per month
- Professional: $49 per month
- Team: $299 per month
- Company: $599 per month
Pro Tip: Pick all the growth hacking tools that are most useful for your business and zap them together for best results.
Image via Crystal Knows
Understanding how to motivate buyers and drive deals forward is a key factor when it comes to choosing growth hacking tools. If you are wondering if there are any growth hacking tools that help you do just that, Crystal Knows is the answer.
This great growth hacking tool helps you get more out of your marketing campaigns, by taking a unique approach. It uses AI to create rich personality profiles for your customers and prospects.
You can use the data to tailor your marketing message and boost your SEO efforts to drive conversions and sales.
- Uses AI and industry-leading personality models such as DISC, Big 5, and Enneagram to analyze millions of data points.
- Gives you a detailed picture of your prospects’ behavior traits, motivations, and communication styles.
- Compare personality profiles and negotiation styles of prospects to tailor your sales pitch.
- Create and schedule sales meetings with clients from the Chrome extension.
- Conversation Coach gives you tips on what to say or not say to your clients.
- Easy and quick sign-up process.
- Free trial.
- One of the few growth hacking tools to offer extensive online resources.
- Detailed insights help you adapt your sales pitch.
- It requires users to take a personality assessment.
- Profiles may not always be 100% accurate.
- Crystal is one of the easiest to use growth hacking tools in the market.
- Pricing information is not given in the company’s website.
Pro Tip: Disarm your prospects by leveraging Playbook’s tips on the exact phrases and words that resonate with your target audience.
Image via GrowthBar
One of the key reasons to use growth hacking tools is to create stellar content that drives more traffic, conversions, and engagement. GrowthBar is the perfect tool every growth marketer needs to improve SEO, create compelling content, and boost online presence.
It has one of the most advanced keyword research tools on the market which provides data about the competition, keyword suggestions, and search volume.
What else can this entrant in the list of code-free growth marketing tools do? Let’s find out.
- View competitiveness/ranking difficulty of any keyword.
- Get keyword suggestions and over 200 related queries along with monthly search volume.
- Track keyword rankings in the dashboard.
- See what your competitors are willing to pay for specific keywords
- Export data into CSV for quick analysis.
- View any website’s backlinks, domain authority, organic traffic, page word counts, Facebook ads, and Google Ads.
- AI writing tools to generate SEO-rich blog posts.
- Designed for beginners
- Fast sign up
- Multiple SEO tools
- Unlimited keyword suggestions
- Affordable price point
- Excellent customer support
- Advanced reporting not available
- Limited to tracking
- GrowthBar has a very simple interface, making it one of the best growth hacking tools for beginners.
You can try out the features with the 5-day free trial while GrowthBar offers three paid plans:
- Standard: $29 per month
- Pro: $79 per month
- Agency: $199 per month
Pro Tip: Add GrowthBar’s free Chrome extension to get SEO insights when performing Google searches.
Image via Landbot
When you want to improve conversions and sales, you need to focus on enriching your customers’ experiences with your brand. One way to do this is to use the right growth hacking tools that serve your customers 24/7 and provide quick replies to queries.
Here’s where Landbot comes in. With this code-free chatbot builder, you can create interactive chatbots that engage your prospects with relevant conversations. This is also one of the best growth hacking tools to acquire new customers.
Ready to check out this growth hacking tool’s features? Off we go.
- Drag-and-Drop, code-free interface.
- Multiple applications right from capturing and qualifying leads, answering FAQs, running surveys to collecting feedback.
- Pre-built chatbot templates and custom designs to create chatbots that reflect your brand.
- Native integrations with business tools help streamline workflow.
- You can deploy your bots across any API-enabled channels including Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp.
- Human Takeover feature.
- Rich media integration
- Live chat feature
- Personalized conversations
- Simple setup
- Smaller businesses can find the tool expensive.
- For advanced integrations, you will need to buy the expensive Business plan.
- The well-structured and responsive interface makes Landbot easy to use and one of the best growth hackign tools for beginners.
Landbot offers a free forever plan that allows 100 chats per month. Check out its paid plans for businesses of different sizes:
- Starter: Approx $31.52 (€30) per month*
- Pro: Approx $84 ((€80) per month
- Business: Contact the company
*Conversion rate: 1 Euro =1.06 USD
Pro Tip: Grow sales with the product finder filter that shows relevant products within seconds to your prospects.
Image via Hotjar
Hotjar is one of the most popular growth hacking tools in the market. It has many features that are helpful for increasing conversion rates, such as heatmaps, scroll maps, and form analytics.
More importantly, it allows you to see what users do on your website. You can get visual insights into which pages are getting the most attention and where people are dropping off in their journey through your site or app.
What else does it do to qualify as one of the best growth hacking tools for beginners? Take a peek.
- Visual representation of where your visitors scroll, move, click or ignore.
- Visitor recordings record your visitors’ mouse movements, clicks, and scrolls that you can use to detect usability issues.
- You can create surveys and feedback polls to collect responses from your site visitors.
- Multi-device support makes it easy to use the tool with tablet, desktop, or mobile versions of your site.
- No user limits
- Unlimited heatmaps with paid plans
- Easy installation
- Compliant with data privacy laws
- Live training
- Limit on-page height
- Can be difficult to organize session recordings
- Hotjar is one of the growth hacking tools to have a user-friendly interface and is easy to implement.
Like most growth hacking tools, Hotjar also has a Basic free forever plan that offers 35 daily sessions.
The paid plans are categorized into ‘Observe” (for heatmaps and recordings) and ‘Ask” (for feedback and surveys).
- Plus: $39 per month
- Business: $99 per month
- Scale: Contact the company
- Plus: $59 per month
- Business: $79 per month
- Scale: Contact the company
Pro Tip: Get to know where, when and why your visitors drop off using Hotjar conversion funnels.
Image via Hunter
Looking for affordable growth hacking tools to build your B2B email marketing drip campaigns? You can definitely give Hunter a try.
This is one of the top growth hacking tools you can use to quickly find and verify corporate email addresses.
As we have done with the above mentioned growth hacking tools, we will list Hunter’s features, pros and cons.
- With the easy email finder, you can key in the domain or website to get a list of its employees, their email IDs, social media links, and designations.
- Simply clicking next to the displayed email addresses lets you save them for future use or instantly send an email.
- Email verifier tool helps you quickly validate email addresses.
- Bulk tasks feature helps you search and verify multiple email addresses
- Not many growth hacking tools offer a custom CRM (customer relationship management) dashboard like Hunter.
- You can use the campaign management tool to automate your email marketing campaigns.
- Easy-to-use Chrome extension.
- Seamless email address search.
- Reliable results.
- Decent pricing.
- No LinkedIn integration.
- Not easy to bulk verify emails.
- Hunter has tutorials and resources that make it easy to use for beginners.
If you are just starting out, you can use the free plan that offers 25 monthly email searches. The paid plans are categorized into four tiers:
- Starter: $49 per month
- Growth: $99 per month
- Pro: $199 per month
- Business: $399 per month
Pro Tip: Get to know where, when and why your visitors drop off using Hotjar conversion funnels.
Image via UsabilityHub
UsabilityHub is a platform that offers a range of testing tools for companies. Hold on. What’s a user testing tool doing in the list of growth hacking tools?
Simple. It enables companies to create tests, gather and analyze data on their website, products and services in quick time. Based on the results, you can improve your sales conversion rate.
Let’s take a closer look at UsabilityHub’s features, pros and cons.
- Comprehensive testing tools to gain rich insights into your customers’ behavior and preferences.
- Optimize product and website design with ‘Preference tests’ that test each element of design (logos, videos, animation or packaging).
- Five-second tests allow you to assess the first impression of your product design and website.
- Custom surveys help you quickly collect feedback on your site design.
- Setting up tests is super easy
- Instant, well-presented test results
- Pre-set tests help those new to user testing
- Relatively inexpensive
- No option for audio/video feedback
- Lack of granular demographic targeting
- The quick set-up process and excellent customer support are some reasons why UsabilityHub features in the list of top-notch growth hacking tools.
UsabilityHub offers a free plan, like many other growth hacking tools listed here, for occasional users and basic tests. You will need to upgrade to one of these paid plans if your testing needs are more complex.
- Basic: $79 per month
- Pro: $199 per month
- Enterprise: Contact the company for the price details
Image via Leadpages
Want to build landing pages that drive engagement and conversions? Investing in growth hacking tools that let you create unique landing pages is the easiest way to achieve your growth goals.
However, if you lack coding skills, one of the simplest growth hacking tools to build landing pages is Leadpages. With hundreds of pre-built templates, Leadpages is exactly what you need for landing page optimization.
The best part? Leadpages is one of the most affordable growth hacking tools out there.
Alright. Now, let’s see why it is such a great tool for growth hackers.
- An extensive library of pre-built landing page templates.
- Drag and drop editing features to design a custom template.
- Easy integration with a host of tools such as Facebook, WordPress, Zapier, and Google Analytics.
- Sort landing page templates based on their conversion rate.
- Capture leads and drive conversions with alert bars and pop-ups.
- Unlimited landing pages
- Pre-built templates
- Unlimited traffic
- Free custom domain
- Robust integration options
- Customization is limited for pages.
- Drag and drop feature can be sluggish.
- A straightforward user interface and ease of use are some features Leadpages shares with other leading growth hacking tools.
Free trials are what most marketers desire from growth hacking tools and Leadpages caters to this need. You can check out the tool’s features with a 14-day free trial.
The paid plans have these monthly price points.
- Standard: $49 per month
- Pro: $99 per month
Pro Tip: Split test your landing page creations with A/B testing to see which one performs the best.
Image via Fomo
When it comes to building brand credibility, lead generation and conversions, self-promotion may no longer cut it. You may already know that consumers trust the recommendations of other shoppers more than they trust brands.
Smart growth hacking tools can help you motivate your prospects by notifying them when others buy your products. In other words, these growth hacking tools create FOMO (fear of missing out) to turn visitors into shoppers.
Fomo is one of the highly rated growth hacking tools that makes delivering live social proof quick and easy.
Want to know why we are raving about this tool? Read on.
- Deliver social proof and build trust by displaying real-time business interactions to your prospects and customers.
- Unlimited message customization thanks to Fomo’s patent-pending architecture.
- Set page rules to control what your visitors see on each web page.
- Create notifications and reminders for your customers.
- Control elements with filters such as automations, fallbacks, and styling.
- Granular configurations enable you to control what products will show up in notifications.
- Theme builder helps you add custom branding or change pre-designed themes.
- User-friendly interface
- Fast and flexible design builder
- Wide range of integrations
- Great customization options
- Starter plan does not offer live chat support.
- Only the Advanced plan offers A/B testing.
- Clean design, ease of use, and reliable customer support add up to deliver a great user experience.
Fomo has four categories of paid plans based on the number of notifications. All these plans come with a 14-day free trial.
- Starter: $19 per month
- Essential: $39 per month
- Plus: $79 per month
- Advanced: $199 per month
Pro Tip:Use the geolocation feature to show off hyperlocal notifications to your prospects.
Image via Optimizely
One of the advantages of using growth hacking tools is that they can help remove the guesswork out of inbound marketing. They do this by allowing you to test various aspects of your digital products. Some of these include Google Optimize and Visual Website Optimizer.
However, if you are looking for the market leading digital experience optimization tools, Optimizely is an excellent choice.
Fortune 100 companies to smaller sales teams alike use Optimizely to fine tune their website, digital products,and campaigns.
So, what makes Optimizely such a great tool for a growth marketer? Let’s find out.
- Advanced A/B testing features to perform continuous experimentation across mobile apps, websites and connected devices.
- Make dynamic changes and test them to live traffic to collect immediate results.
- Test all the elements of your website (pages, URLs, content) and optimize the site for different target markets.
- A rich dashboard that gives data snapshots and overview of experiments during a campaign.
- AI-based personalization recommendations.
- Gain full control over user experience by targeting promotions, publishing landing pages, or launching new products without any coding.
- Content management platform to create highly personalized content to segmented audiences.
- Comprehensive ecommerce capabilities including product catalog management, site search and order management.
- Behavioral audience targeting
- Super easy to use
- Predictive analytics
- Simple visual editing
- Analytics software integration needs improvement
- Page load time can slow down due to the extension
- Extremely intuitive interface guarantees excellent usability.
While the company has not mentioned the pricing details, there are three plans categorized into:
- Content Cloud
- Commerce Cloud
- Intelligence Cloud
Pro Tip: Disable or enable Optimizely on your site easily with the configurable Admin panel.
Image via Mailchimp
Looking for a smart email marketing tool? While Mailchimp is one of the best email marketing tools, it has integrated advanced features to become one of the popular growth hacking tools as well.
Today, you can use Mailchimp to create ad campaigns, build landing pages, and even leverage reporting and analytics. Mailchimp is truly one of the best all-in-one growth hacking tools that every growth hacker needs.
- Mailchimp’s marketing automation software helps you send targeted emails based on predetermined triggers.
- Its new Customer Journey feature allows you to set up automated and dynamic journey maps.
- A Creative Assistant that helps marketers create custom designs for multiple channels.
- Individual campaign reports and interactive graphs to monitor performance.
- As expected of cutting edge growth hacking tools, Mailchimp offers 250 app integrations.
- An award-winning customer support team that’s prompt and reliable.
- A mobile app that makes it easy to manage your account on the fly.
- Lack of options for customization of email templates.
- Campaign tracking is a bit limited.
- Despite the huge number of features, Mailchimp is easy to use for both experts and beginners.
Just like Hello Bar, Mailchimp doesn’t offer a free trial. However, it does provide a free plan that’s just perfect for beginners. Here are the paid plans you can choose from:
- Essentials: $9.99 per month
- Standard: $14.99 per month
- Premium: $299.99 per month
Pro Tip: Need help accomplishing your marketing goals or simply using Mailchimp? Use Mailchimp’s Experts Directory to hire an expert.
Now, let’s take a look at some other growth hacking tools.
Image via Leadfeeder
The journey to boosting conversions and sales starts with lead generation. Therefore, it makes sense to invest in smart lead generation tools such as Leadfeeder.
As one of the best growth hacking tools, Leadfeeder helps you optimize B2B lead generation.
How does it do that? It gives you a list of companies who have visited your website. This is one of the simplest growth hacking tools you can use to fine tune your growth hacks and convert leads into customers.
That’s not all. Leadfeeder has a lot of features that make it one of the most attractive growth tools for customer acquisition. Let’s see what they are.
- Automatic lead capture feature records the contact details of companies (and their employees) who visit your site.
- Lead scoring feature assigns a score to each lead, based on their activity on your website.
- Email marketing is made easy as leads are directly sent to your email inbox.
- The Leadfeeder Chrome Extension allows you to see the contact details of people who visit your website, even if they don't convert into a lead.
- Seamless integration with CRM tools including Pipedrive and Salesforce, so you can automatically add leads to your sales pipeline.
- Customized lead filtering to qualify leads
- Behavioral intelligence
- Powerful reports
- Reliable data of website visitors
- Easy to install
- Lead revisit notifications
- Qualifying leads can be a challenge.
- Data can be inaccurate at times.
- Clean and neat design promotes the tool’s usability.
Leadfeeder’s free forever plan is one of the reasons to include it in the list of the top growth hacking tools.
- Lite: Free
- Premium: $79
Pro Tip: Just tie Leadfeeder into Zapier which will then integrate it with all your business tools.
Q1. What is growth hacking?
A. Growth hacking is the process of making the most of your marketing strategies, in a way that maximizes results and minimizes costs. Growth hacking tools help you streamline your marketing strategy.
Q2. What is an example of growth hacking?
A. Several big brands have put growth hacking to incredible use. One of the most iconic examples is that of Dropbox. In its initial days, the brand granted anyone who invited another friend to create an Account on Dropbox 250 MB of extra storage space.
Signups shot up by 60% almost overnight.
Q3. Is growth hacking good?
A. Growth hacking is a spectacular strategy to convert leads and expand your audience reach. Don’t let the name fool you—growth hacking is completely legal and ethical, and has helped big brands from across the world grow their business exponentially.
Q4. What are the best growth hacking tools?
A. Some of the best growth hacking tools in 2021 are:
- Hello Bar
- Marketo Engage
Q5. What are some free and good growth hacking tools out there?
A. These growth hacking tools offer free plans that work incredibly well for growth hacking.
- Hello Bar
That being said, you shouldn’t discard the idea of paying for growth hacking tools your business may need. The investment you make in growth hacking tools almost always pays off in the long run.
Q6. What is the best free tool for startups to do growth hacking?
A. There is a sea of free tools for startups to get started with growth hacking. However, two of the best ones are Mailchimp and Hello Bar.
Q7. What is the best way to learn growth hacking?
A. Some of the best ways to learn growth hacking are to sign up for online courses, read tutorials, and keep close tabs on other brands’ growth hacking strategies.
You can also learn by investing in a great growth hacking tool and learning on the fly.
Q8. How can I become a growth hacker?
A. You should start by reading everything you can about growth hacking. To make things easier, you can also find yourself a mentor, learn analytics, and invest in a growth hacking tool.
Q9. What is your favorite growth hacking tip?
A. One of the most valuable and effective growth hacking tips is to conduct as much A/B testing as possible. You should do this especially for the conversion-heavy areas of your website such as:
- Landing pages
- End of blog posts
- Sales pages
Q10. Why is growth hacking important?
A. Growth hacking is important because it will help you grow fast while using as few resources as possible.
Ready to Grow Your Business Quickly?
Growth hacking becomes much easier when you’ve got the help of reliable growth hacking tools. All the tools mentioned above are great in their own right.
These 19 growth hacking tools will guarantee you an organized, result-oriented way to take your business to the next level.
Have you tried any other growth hacking tools? If yes, do tell us about your experience in the comments below.